The role of the Onboarding Specialist is paramount to the success of our comapny as a whole. As the bridge between our customers and the implementation of our products, the Onboarding Specialist is key in helping our customer get to know our products and get them using them as soon as possible, so they start seeing ROI. You will be the first point of contact the customer has after the sale.
The Onboarding Specialist will work directly with client accounts to answer product questions and help them start their process with us. Your attention to detail and ability to juggle different tasks is paramount to the success of our customers.
Our customers are comprised of small to mid-sized private practices and you will be instrumental in their success on the company’s platform. You will also work cross-functionally with multiple departments across the organization to provide top-tier service and ensure customer satisfaction. Your diverse experience will contribute to our collaborative environment and finding success not only as an individual but as a team.
- Proven ability to manage a large book of business – you are not intimidated by 100+ accounts
- Ability to deepen the relationship with clients through consistent follow up
- Success in a high-growth environment and adaptable to change
- Ability to ensure client satisfaction and balance customer expectations
- Experience collaborating with various internal teams to push projects through completion in a timely manner
- Strong project management with strict attention to detail
- Deep customer empathy and emotional intelligence
- Impeccable attention to detail to perform the highest quality of work
- Great interdepartmental communication skills
- Understanding of customer experience with a product
- Resilient and hardworking (GRIT)
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere, and friendly disposition
- The ability to solve problems & to think dynamically
- Adaptability – we’re growing and evolving, and the rocket ship is about to take off
- Ability to think differently
- Team Player
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Interact cross-functionally with internal teams to understand how key functions work together and influence your role. You will master our products and help our clients get onboarded as soon as possible. Refine skills to probe and respond appropriately to customer requests. Have full accountability in onboarding 100+ accounts while achieving your orientation quota, communicating with clients on a regular basis while driving customer outcomes along with product adoption, and ensuring customer satisfaction through NPS.
Temporary due to Covid -19 (Remote Interview Process)