Client Support Specialist
We are looking for a Client Support Specialist to join our Support Team!
The Client Support department provides post-sales client support and is responsible for ensuring positive client experience through high-quality service and communication. We handle client support related to incoming requests, respond and resolve client issues through incident recognition, research, case resolution, escalation and follow up.
- Function as a subject matter expert in our system’s functionality and how customers use our software.
- Troubleshoot issues within the proprietary software to accurately identify the root-cause through researching, testing, and replicating issues reported with a focus on the tactical and strategic impact on the customer.
- Triage inbound phone and e-mail support related issues.
- Manage Support Cases in the Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Clearly communicate updates on case or resolution in layman’s terms directly with customers in writing or via phone.
- Track customer interactions 100% to keep accurate records of impact for the future growth of the team.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate tickets to Senior Client Support Specialists and above with detail and supporting documentation, ensuring that service level agreements are met.
- Collaborate with other upper levels of support and other TSA1 team members and on resolutions as necessary.
- Act as a Customer Advocate to identify opportunities to educate customers on how to better use the system tools and increase utilization.
We need people who enjoy working in a fast-paced, production-driven environment! People who will work hard and have fun doing it! We need people who work well under pressure like to be challenged and understand how critical it is to get the client experience right!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2 – 4 years of experience in software application support or service organization required
- Working knowledge of CRM system preferred
- A team-oriented individual who values opportunities to build the skills and capabilities of others, a strong sense of the possible, and a real desire to improve customer experience
- Quick learner, self-motivated, autonomous, proactive, intellectually curious and strong attention to detail
- Ability to receive and leverage feedback with the ability to adapt to frequent change
- Advanced or native English.