Case Study #1 - Growing Business Looking to Hire Full-Time Employees
Bosque de Talentos is able to provide unique opportunities for new and growing businesses to hire full time employees at a fraction of the cost in the United States. We worked with a rapidly growing digital marketing agency that was looking to transition from using freelance workers to full time employees. Our client was frustrated with the higher cost and unreliability of freelancers in meeting their project deadlines. They were looking to hire a full-time employee so they could have full control of their work schedule. However, they were weary of having to pay the high salary cost in the US plus benefits to comply with US labor laws. Our solution allowed the client to hire highly skilled full-time employees at a fraction of the cost allowing them to sustain their rapid growth while continuing to run their business lean.
- Discover talented content creators looking for full-time employment
- Increase the total output hours at a lower cost than the current freelancers
- Simplify the payroll, human resources and other back office operations
Our challenge was to help this client who was hiring their first full-time employees identify what skills, experience and knowledge they needed. We needed to work closely with the client to determine who they we’re looking for, what questions needed to be asked of any potential candidate and develop a budget that would help them achieve their goals. After the right candidate had been identified, we would need to get them onboarded and available for work quickly.
- Performed in-depth analysis into what the client’s needs were for the position
- Implemented thorough talent search to identify the best candidates for the opportunity
- Delivered, hired and onboarded the candidate the client chose in under two weeks
- Handled all the human resources, accounting and payroll functions in Mexico for the client
- Increased total number of hours worked by 105% from 370 per month to 760
- Decreased average hourly cost per worker from $25.04 to $12.19
- Total worked hours changed from 100% reliance on freelancers to only 10%
- Reduced the amount of time spent by the client processing invoices, making payments and tracking freelancer hours
We were able to make the transition for our client from working with freelancers to having full-time workers seamless. Our client was able to immediately start working with the talented content creator they had selected, have full control of their working schedule and increase the number of projects that they could take on. Our team handled all of the set-up, onboarding and time tracking for the new worker and our client was able to focus on his end product instead of human resources. The client was so pleased with working with us that they have since gone on to hire 4 additional full-time workers and 1 part-time worker through Wanderlust.
Ready to Learn How Bosque de Talentos Can Help Your Business?
Contact us to speak with one of our experts today!
Case Study #2 - Established Business Near-Shoring Back Office Operations
Working with Bosque de Talentos can provide incredible results for established businesses looking to maximize their operating profits through finding significant cost savings. We partnered with a well-established transcription business that had been in business for 20+ years. During those years, the owner had successfully taken the business digital and grown the customer base significantly and was looking for new ways to innovate and grow his business. After analyzing the business, we realized that we could significantly improve the business’s net income and help the owner through implementing changes to his human capital.
- Reduce the business’s operating expenses
- Identify potential talent to help the business grow
- Reduce the amount of work that the owner was personally doing
Our challenge was to identify the main business drivers and how improving the human capital component of the business could lead to continued growth. The owner’s involvement in the business was critical to its continued success – so identifying talented individuals to take over more of the operations would allow him to step back from the day-to-day work. Our client’s goal was to focus on the higher-level aspects of the business to allow continued growth.
- Executed thorough business analysis to identify key growth drivers
- Performed in-depth talent search to locate highly qualified candidates
- Developed a strategy to increase the business’s net income by relocating back office operations
- Helped client with onboarding new employees to his business
- Provided all accounting, payroll and human resources services for new employees in Mexico
- Hired a new operations manager, inbound sales specialist and database marketing associate to replace his current business manager in the United States – leading to an immediate savings of $10,000+
- Tripled the workforce, output hours and created a sales team all at a cost lower than one US based employee
- Reduced the time spent by the owner managing the business from 40+ hours a week to 5-7
The strategy we developed and implemented for our client allowed the business to achieve continued growth while reducing the amount of work needed on behalf of the owner. Our client was extremely surprised by the quality of the workforce we were able to bring into his business, and incredibly pleased with the cost savings and increases in net income. The client has greatly decreased the amount of time he needs to spend in the business, which has allowed him to focus on higher-level aspects of the business and pursue other new and interesting business opportunities.